March 7th Sketch Challenge


Sketch 1

I wanted to use up some old beads I had in my stash so I decided to sew some directly on the paper.  Each bead was sewn individually using the ladder stitch technique.

  • Card size - 4.25" x 5.5"
  • Paper - DCWV
  • Cricut cartridge: Accent Essentials - fleur de lis border


Sketch 2

A St. Patrick's Day card for Zenica... "the chimp"

  • Card size - 5.5" x 8"
  • Papers - Generations
  • Cuttlebug - embossing
  • Sentiment - computer generated
  • Cricut cartridges:
    • Life's a Party - monkey
    • Pagoda - tree branch
    • Paper Doll Dress Up - shamrock
    • Plantin Schoolbook - grass


Sketch 3

I wanted to make this sketch into a diamond shape because I thought it looked better with the card suit theme

  • Card size when folded - 5.5" x 5.5"
  • Cuttlebug - embossing
  • Crackle accents on all the cut pieces
  • Cricut cartridges:
    • Celebrations - "it's your day"
    • Indie Art - heart, diamond, spade, clover

No comments:

Post a Comment