JustRite Friday Challenge: #069


This is my first card entry to JustRite Friday Challenge.  Now that Sheri Holt (our awesome DT leader at My Sheri Crafts) is the new official host for this challenge... I will try and support her and participate each time.

For challenge #069, we are to use "soft spring" colors.  I'm not exactly sure if my card qualifies as "soft spring" colors.  LoL!  Looks more vibrant summer colors to me.  Oh well!  We're also supposed to have at least one butterfly and of course, use some sort of JustRite stamp on the project.

  • Card size - 4.25" x 5.5"
  • Papers with coordinating strings - Basic Gray
  • ek Success - triple butterfly layers
  • JustRite stamp - Times New Roman 50pt. "Hello"
  • Sizzix - leafy branch
  • Spellbinder - Fleur de Lis Squares
  • Flowers and butterfly painted with glitter glue




4 comments:

  1. This is SO PRETTY with those bold colors and all those ribbons! I am so happy you decided to join in our challenges at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Pretty papers and colors! Love the butterfly!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raquel,
    This is just so pretty. The colors are beautiful and so happy. I love all the details you added with the flowers, ribbon and glitter. Just stunning!!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very beautiful card Raquel! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete