February 29th Sketch Challenge


Sketch 1

I used Crackle Accent on this particular project for the first time.  My good friend, Donna (*NanaDonna*) had sent me a bottle because I'm on a craft-spending ban.  LOL!  She's so sweet!

  • Card size - 5.25" x 5.25
  • Papers - DCWV
  • Fiskars - border punch
  • Sizzix - leafy branches
  • Cricut cartridge: Home Decor - "Hope" colored with Copics
  • Crackle Accents on the mini squares then inked it to highlight the cracks
  • Alcohol inks on the satin flowers


Sketch 2

I found this image and I knew I just wanted to use it for something... not necessarily for an Easter card either but most likely will end up as one.  Hee hee

  • Card size - 5.5" x 5.5"
  • Papers - Generation
  • Cuttlebug - embossing
  • Fiskars - corner punch
  • Spellbinder - scalloped circle
  • Image downloaded from Precious Moments Coloring Pages and colored with Copics
  • Sentiment is a stamp
*I can no longer find the link to give credit for the image



Sketch 3

I made these to stick inside my daughters' lunchboxes.  They were going to have a mini party to celebrate the Leap Year in school

  • Card size - 4.25" x 4.25"
  • Papers - DCWV
  • Fiskars - border punch and circle punch
  • Calendars and sentiments made on Microsoft Word

No comments:

Post a Comment