Jingle Belles - February 24th


This is my second entry to Jingle Belles challenge.  For this week's theme, you're supposed to use stickers and such... but I don't have any. So, I made my own! The white Christmas tree is cut from ProvoCraft vinyl and I adhered it to vellum

Card size - 5.5" x 7.5"
Papers - JoAnn's
Spellbinder - cut out frame and the scalloped circle
Fiskar - circle punch out and corner punches
Sentiment is a stamp
Cricut cartridge:
Christmas - Christmas tree



Inspired by sketch 2 from RAQ's 2-29 Card Sketch Challenge hosted by Suevan911

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous card Raquel!!!!! :D
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making your own stickers ... aren't you magical ... that vinyl makes an awesome holiday tree ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh *WOW* you MADE your own sticker using adhesive vinyl and that gorgeous MB die??!?! you are just TOO clever and TOO cool! absolutely looooooove this lovely & elegant card!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Raquel. I love how you have framed your tree.

    ReplyDelete