My Sheri Crafts #95


This week's challenge over at My Sheri Crafts is to create a project with either a pumpkin or an apple.  I couldn't decide what to use so I used both.  The school my youngest daughter attended in pre-kindergarten, had pictures taken of the students during the fall, winter, and spring.   I got lucky with this theme... she had pictures taken with a pumpkin and an apple during their fall session so I decided to make two layouts


I used the same layout pattern for both since I really wasn't sure which of them I was going to turn in but decided in the end to use both


Your turn!  Come join us over at  My Sheri Crafts and show off your pumpkin or apple project!


The coordinating papers are from Close to My Heart.  The stitches are hand sewn with DMC floss.  The "cutest pumpkin" was made from SCAL.  Both sentiments for each layout was covered with liquid glass to make it shiny and to strengthen the cuts.  The flourishes next to each picture was covered with Perfect Pearls pigment powder to make them shiny.  Lots of inking! 

Supplies used:
  • Cricut Design Studio
  • Sure Cuts A Lot
  • Papers - Close to My Heart
  • ek success - border punch
  • flowers from the dollar bins at Michael's
  • Cricut cartridges:
    • A Child's Year - apple
    • Home Decor - flourish in layout 2
    • Just Because Cards - "apple of my eye"
    • Thanksgiving - pumpkin and flourish in layout 1

4 comments:

  1. What ADORABLE photos of our DD! Both LO's and your very fitting sentiments are a FABULOUS way to preserve memories from her preschool days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layouts Raquel! Your daughter is so adorable in these photos! I think you have a natural talent with anything to do with paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts of your beautiful daughter! Love the design layout and the pretty Cricut cuts! Pretty papers!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts are beautiful! Love the border punches and all the swirls. Your little girl is adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete