JustRite Friday Challenge #82


I haven't participated in JustRite Friday Challenge in a while so I felt this is the right time to come back with this week's theme... "Be Supportive"

Quite a simple card really.  The stamp is from Custom Design Cardmaking Kit and heat embossed.  The flourish are from a Cricut cartridge - Home Decor and I covered it with Perfect Pearls pigment to make it nice and shiny.  I made the flowers from using five layers of a Fiskars punch for each rose



Supplies used:
  • Papers - DCWV
  • Fiskars - flower punch
  • JustRite - stamped sentiment and heat embossed
  • Sizzix - leafy branches
  • Spellbinder - scalloped oval and and the cut below it
  • Cricut cartridge: Home Decor - flourish

Also made for sketch 3 of RAQ's 9-19 Card Sketch Challenge hosted by SandyPalmer

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card Raquel! I just love the paper you used! Love the colors you chose, and of course, I love the flowers and leaves too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card...love those flowers , flourishes and the design of your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I sure could use some flower-making pointers?! This is AWESOME! Thank you for supporting me and joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FABULOUS and sooo BEAUTIFUL, Raquel!!! Love all your perfect touches: flowers, flourishes, ribbon & pearls!!!

    ReplyDelete