My Sheri Crafts #185


It's summer time!  Design Team Sister, Sue, has asked us to make any project that has a beach or seaside theme for this week's challenge over at My Sheri Crafts

I chose to go with "flip flops" and the straps and sentiment are all popped up for a bit of dimension


This isn't a card you can open up but more like a postcard where you can write on the back.  It will fit a regular note card (A2) envelope


Yes, I know... a little design flaw.  It's not that easy to write on the back with all the popped up elements on the front :P 
 

  • Papers are DCWV
  • Flip flop cut is from Cricut cartridge: Pink Journey
  • "missing you" is a stamp
  • Green leaves is a Sizzix die cut

Thanks for looking!

Now... it's your turn to create something spectacular and join us over at  My Sheri Crafts

5 comments:

  1. Love your pretty flip flops creation! Wonderful papers, colors, and embellishments!
    Happy 4 of July weekend!

    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation as always Raquel, when I do dimensional cards I include a ready taped square for the person to write on and attach or if for me I muddle through 😉😉.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, Sue! These flip flops are actually for me to use so I'll just suffer through trying to write neatly. For the future, I love your idea of the ready made attachable blank note square.

      Delete
  3. These flip flops are to darn cute Raquel! Love them! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raq, this is such a great idea for a post card! I have that cartridge but never used that flip flop image. This is too cute!

    ReplyDelete