Continuing on with the summer theme, Design Team Sister, Glenda, has asked us to make any project that features ice cream. Oh yeah! My favorite type of treat is this week's challenge over at My Sheri Crafts
I took advantage of this theme to make my niece, Emma, a birthday card. It's the perfect theme since her birthday party is a "sweets" theme
- Card size: 5.5" x 4.25"
- Papers from Basic Gray
- Ice cream is from Cricut cartridge: Sweet Treats
- Embossing on ice cream scoops from Cuttlebug: D'vine Swirl
- Embossing on ice cream cone from Cuttlebug: Mandarin Screen
- Stamp: "happy birthday" colored with Copics markers
- Stamp: "small present" colored with a glitter gel pen
- Tiny pink flowers are a Fiskar punch
- Glitter on ice cream scoops are Stickles
- "Emma" is cut in SCAL - font: Aldhabi
- "4" is cut in SCAL - font: Impact
Thanks for looking!
Now... it's your turn to create something spectacular and join us over at My Sheri Crafts