My Sheri Crafts #184



It's a color theme!  Design Team Sister, Peachy, has chosen this week's theme over at My Sheri Crafts in honor of our upcoming holiday.  Make any project in red, white, and blue

My project is a decor to hang on the door (for inside).  I saw a red, white, and blue ribbon and used that as my inspiration.  I made a giant ribbon to display the "4th of July"


The circle portion is 12" in diameter and with the tail, it's 22" tall



The "4th of July" is from Cricut cartridge: Phrases.  I used embossing powder on "July" and I didn't realize I didn't have red embossing powder, so I used glitter for the "4th of" to make it sparkle.  Both "4" and "July" are popped up
 
  • Papers are DCWV
  • "4th of July" is from Cricut cartridge: Anna's Garden
  • Blue scalloped circle is a Spellbinder die cut
  • Red, white, and blue stars are buttons
  • Red, white, and blue ribbon was from DT sister, Charlotte

Thanks for looking!

Now... it's your turn to create something spectacular and join us over at  My Sheri Crafts

3 comments:

  1. I love it when you do home decor projects and this is no different. Love the pleated paper and ribbon work.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raq, this is a fabulous door hanging! It's very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabulous door hanging! Great job with the red, white, and blue!

    Hugs,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete