This week at My Sheri Crafts, it is my turn to choose a theme... I chose to go with tags. Make any project that features a tag!
I decided to make a non-traditional tag-shaped tag. I got the inspiration from walking around Walmart of all places... I saw some tags shaped like feet and hands for newborn presents. I thought they were the cutest things so I said to myself... "why not?" I am going to start making more tags shaped like different objects
- "Happy Birthday" is a stamp
- Papers are K & Company
- Butterfly is from from Cricut cartridge: Anna's Garden
- Rolled up flowers are Sizzix die cut
- Purple paper flower is from a Fiskar flower punch
- Flourish are Cheery Lynn die cuts
Thanks for looking!
Now... it's your turn to create something spectacular and join us over at My Sheri Crafts