My Sheri Crafts #183



This week at My Sheri Crafts, it is my turn to choose a theme...  I chose to go with tags.  Make any project that features a tag!  

I decided to make a non-traditional tag-shaped tag.  I got the inspiration from walking around Walmart of all places... I saw some tags shaped like feet and hands for newborn presents.  I thought they were the cutest things so I said to myself... "why not?"  I am going to start making more tags shaped like different objects




  • "Happy Birthday" is a stamp
  • Papers are K & Company
  • Butterfly is from from Cricut cartridge: Anna's Garden
  • Rolled up flowers are Sizzix die cut
  • Purple paper flower is from a Fiskar flower punch
  • Flourish are Cheery Lynn die cuts

Thanks for looking!

Now... it's your turn to create something spectacular and join us over at  My Sheri Crafts

5 comments:

  1. Raquel, this is so you! Love where you got the inspiration, it comes to us from all places. Your tag is just lovely and looks very rich indeed. Love the addition of the flowers and tule.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Raquel! Love the butterfly shape, gorgeous papers, and embellishments. I seldom make tags, but after seeing this beauty, I am inspired to try more!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raq, this tag is stunning and I love the variety of flowers that you added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful butterfly tag! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful tag so artistic!

    ReplyDelete