JustRite Friday Challenge #85


The requirement for this week's challenge over at JustRite Friday Challenge is to use at least two die cut elements on a holiday project



The stamp is from "Whimsical Christmas Set" by JustRite and then heat embossed it.  I also used three Spellbinders die cuts plus a Cricut cut

Supplies used:
Card size - 5.5" x 4.25"
Papers - Close to My Heart
Cuttlebug - embossing
Fiskars - border punch and flower punch
JustRite - stamp
Spellbinder - foliage, labels seventeen, and scalloped circle
Cricut cartridge: Accent Essentials - large pink flowers

Also made for sketch 3 of RAQ's 10-31 Card Sketch Challenge

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the ornament paper you used, Raquel, which along with those gorgeous flowers makes such a fabulous card!!! I just realized you used the same Foilage leaves as me -- they're one of my favs in that die set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE these happy colors and that paper is SO FUN! Another FABULOUS Raq creation!! Thanks for joining this week at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete