Card Sketch Challenge: 11-7 (sketch 2)

This is for my good friends, Ken and Sylvia.  They are getting married on December 12th of this year... which just happens to be my anniversary as well!  Hee hee


 I tried using a technique I've seen before but never actually done... sandpaper.  I embossed the 3 panels and the sentiment then used sandpaper to distress the paper over the embossing... it's a neat effect and I'll probably do it again in the future.  It's just super messy!

The stick pins were some heart pins I bought that was on clearance.  I added the beads to dress them up a bit more... I used super glue to make sure the beads didn't fall off

Supplies used:
Card size - 5.5" x 8.5"
Papers - Close to My Heart and DCWV
Cuttlebug - embossing
Cricut cartridge: Stamping
ek success - border punch
Fiskars - corner punch

Made for sketch 2 of RAQ's 11-7 Card Sketch Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment