Card Sketch Challenge: 7-11 (sketch 3)

Here's another card I made to submit in My Sheri Crafts for the "Picture This!" theme






I sewed the sides of the pocket with cross-stitching floss.  The pocket was originally white but once I put the tag inside... it didn't look very good, so I distressed the pocket with pink carefully avoiding the floss.

I made the flowers from flower punches... 5 layers each









  • Card size - 5.5" x 4.25"
  • Papers - Generations
  • Sentiments are stamps
  • Cricut cartridge: Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More - tag
Made for sketch 3 of RAQ's 7-11 Card Sketch Challenge hosted by RAQ

3 comments:

  1. Raquel, you actually put a big smile on my face posting a card for this challenge! It is such an amazing card too! Love those colors together, and what a fabulous idea you had with the pocket! Love the use of the lace too! Beautiful job on all of it Raquel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an ADORABLE card & tag, Raquel -- LOVE that sweet sentiment too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Raquel! Love the pocket and tag! Great sentiment! Pretty lace!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete