My Sheri Crafts #85


This week at My Sheri Crafts, we are to create a wedding or anniversary project using black, white, and a pop of color.  Come check out what the other Design Team members have created and join us!

I couldn't decide whether to make a wedding or an anniversary card so I just used the word "love" to cover whatever this card eventually will be used for... who knows, if I don't have a wedding or anniversary to send this to, it might end up as a Valentine card!  HAH HAH HAH!

More hand made roses and this time I used a different flower punch to use as the base for leaves.  I'm finding it extremely relaxing making these mini roses... I just listen to an audio book while I work on them.

  • Card size - 5.5" x 4.25"
  • Papers - DCWV
  • Fiskars - flower punch (5 layers for each flower)
  • Cricut cartridges:
    • Home Accents - flourish and "love"
    • Wedding - hearts

5 comments:

  1. Love the deepness of the red in this card!! And the flowers....you know me n flowers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raquel, your card is just beautiful! I love the two different style hearts you put on your card! I love the flowers, ribbon, and the cute little heart charm too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Raq! Those roses are fantastic! Man....there's another thing I need to learn to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! The papers and the pop of red are so pretty!Love the hearts and roses! All your details are so perfect!
    Happy Mother's Day!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raq, what an elegant card! The mini handmade roses just look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete