JustRite Friday Challenge #73



This week's theme at JustRite Friday Challenge is to create any shaped card as long as it's not the traditional square or rectangle shape.  I decided to use this hand shape from the Cricut cartridge Sentimentals because I've been wanting to use it for something... anything really!  LOL!


I had a lot of fun making this... got to use up a lot of things that's been sitting in my stash like the frilly lace I used for the sleeve cuff, tiny silk flowers, and the pearls.  I created the ring by heat embossing a strip of silver as the base of the ring and I cut off a brad to use as the diamond.   The sentiment "Save the Date" is from the Summer Words - Clear collection by JustRite stamps and heat embossed with silver.  The leaves accent is from the Botanical Butterflies - Clear collection also by JustRite stamps and heat embossed with green
  • Card size - fits a 4.25" x 5.5" envelop
  • Papers - DCWV
  • JustRite - stamped sentiment and leaves and heat embossed
  • Sizzix - leafy branches
  • Flowers are silk and stacked in 8 layers
  • Cricut cartridge: Sentimentals - hand and notecard

5 comments:

  1. Oh my GOODNESS, Raquel - this is SO CLEVERLY UNIQUE!!! I LOVE this!!! Bet these would sell like crazy in a bridal shoppe! Your sleeve cuff is fabulous -- it ALL is!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS! So clever and fun! I am so glad you squeezed us in this week at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG....I love this. So very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the shaped card and all the pretty details!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete