My Sheri Crafts #161


You can never have enough birthday cards and that's exactly what the newest theme is over at My Sheri Crafts. Design Team Sister, Sue, had asked us to create a birthday card specifically for someone under the age of 13.

 

It's been a long time since I made any special fold cards so I wanted to do exactly that.  I also wanted to use up my scraps!  The papers are from DCWV.  The gift die cut is from Cricut cartridge: Christmas Cheer. The "Happy Birthday" is a stamp from an all occasion set.  The small square that says "a gift for you" is a stamp I picked up at Michael's for $1. 


Card size: 5.5" x 4.25"  when flat


Thanks for looking!

Now... it's your turn to create something spectacular and join us over at  My Sheri Crafts

4 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous center step card! Pretty papers and colors! Hope all is going good for you!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raquel, what a wonderfully bright birthday card. Anyone would love this never mind a under 13 lol.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raquel, I just love everything about this! Of course I love the fold! :) I love the paper, colors, EVERYTHING! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fun, bright and happy! I forgot about that cut from the Christmas Cheer cartridge and it is perfect for this card!

    ReplyDelete