My Sheri Crafts #141



It's time for another challenge over at My Sheri Crafts.  Design Team Sister, Sarah, had asked us to create any project with a music theme but especially focusing on the piano.  I found a clipart image online of a baby grand folder and went with it.   I altered the image on Adobe Photoshop so I can cut it in multiple different pieces.  Here is what I came up with...




I used a double sided paper for the inside.  The black keys are popped up to add dimension and I used a flourish bird die cut from Spellbinders to use as my leaves for the metal red roses I've had in my stash.  

Now, to figure out who to give this to...
  

Thanks for looking!

Now... it's your turn to create something spectacular and join us over at  My Sheri Crafts

6 comments:

  1. Raquel this is a stunner. Bet it looks good in real life too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Raquel! I'm totally impressed with your use of Photoshop! I know NOTHING about it!!! I'm doing good to cut an image with the programs that are designed just for that! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Raquel! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raquel, this is such a GORGEOUS card -- I just LOVE all the unique ways everyone on the team interpreted this fun theme!!! Know whoever you choose to receive it will totally LOVE it!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raq, this is so much fun and celebratory! Any recipient would be lucky to get this!

    ReplyDelete