My Sheri Crafts #129



It's a new challenge over at My Sheri Crafts!  Celebrate the coming of Spring by creating any project that features... what else...  Spring Flowers!   This shouldn't be too hard of a task.   For this theme, I decided to create yet another wreath.  I didn't have a Spring wreath other than the Easter one but since Easter is not until April 20th, I needed to hang something up without eggs on it :) 

This is what I came up with...


I got the basic dried vine wreath from JoAnn's Crafts... what a pain to remove all the dead dried leaves stuck between the vines!  Anyway, after it was all cleaned up, it was time to bust out the hot glue gun.    


The cute glittery birds are also from JoAnn's Crafts.  They were so adorable, I had to add them in.  I had a lot of these large flowers already in my stash so it was great having to use them up


Thanks for looking!

Now... it's your turn to create something spectacular and join us over at  My Sheri Crafts

5 comments:

  1. Raquel what a wonderful job you have made of the wreath. I would love to hang something like this. Thanks for the inspiration. Love all the little creatures on there too.
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hang this on my front door as well! So pretty! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love it Raquel! Those flowers are so big, bright and cheery! And I ADORE those birds!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful wreath! I love the addition of flower sprays and of course, the sparkly birds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo pretty! I love the fun sprays, colors and the cute glittery birds! It looks fabulous on your door! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete