Baby Shower for Two

Joint Baby Showers

I received a phone call from my aunt a little over a week of a baby shower she had planned for her two daughters (my cousins).  Both are due to have their babies days apart of each other in December.  One is having a boy and the other is having a girl.

A week had passed by and she hadn't told me how she wanted the baby shower invitations to look like (and she never did say)!  So, I made the invitations a day before she had to send them out... this is what I came up with


I got the idea from looking at tons of images online.  The owls are from Cricut cartridge: Stamping and they are covered with Perfect Pearls.  The branch is from Cricut cartridge: Picturesque and the flowers are from punches.  The green leafy branch is a Spellbinder

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment