Jingle Belles - January 11th

The first card I made for Christmas of 2013 using stuff I got for Christmas...


I bought myself a stack of Christmas papers and the ornament border punch on sale!  The sentiment was "drawn" right on the corner of the paper using my Cricut and QuicKutz silhouette pens then I colored it with a glitter gel pen.  The dots on top are Liquid Pearl

Card size: 5.5" x 4.25"

Supplies:
Papers - DCWV
Cuttlebug
ek success - border punch
Liquid Pearl
Cricut cartridge: Wild Card - "season's greetings"
 
Also made for sketch 2 of RAQ's 1-2 Card Sketch Challenge

2 comments:

  1. those ornaments look great in absolutely ANY color, style, or placement, what a great "present" for christmas, and you can use it to make cards for next xmas ALL YEAR LONG with us at JINGLE BELLES! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That border looks awesome in blue too ... so fun.

    ReplyDelete