BBTB2 - Halloween

3-D Halloween Treat Container


Well my Cricut Expression sort of died on me but I really wanted to participate in this week's  BBTB2 challenge.  The theme this week is to make a Halloween treat container and I really love Halloween.  Fortunately, I had an extra pre-cut bag from the Halloween treat bags I made for the previous My Sheri Crafts Halloween challenge.  I had originally cut 4 but only decorated 3!  Yay!  It was meant to be...




 Supplies used:
Ribbons -  Halloween edition by Scrapbooking Supplies
Sentiment is a stamp and heat embossed
ek success - web border punch
Cricut cartridge: Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More - bag

7 comments:

  1. Cute treat box! I love the border punch you used and the adorable ribbon!
    Cute project!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute treat box! Fun border and embellishments! glad you had the extra box so you could share with us at BBTB2! Hope that Cricut feels better soon!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the embellies! Yes, it was certainly meant to be. Thanks for sharing with BBTB2. so sorry about your E, though. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love your treat purse! So stinkin' cute! I love how you decorated it. How cool that you cut an extra one, yes it was meant to be!! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad you had the extra one, this is adorable. Love the details. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your little treat purse! It is simply FABULOUS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete