Card Sketch Challenge: 6-20 (sketch 2)

For my cousin, Nicole's baby shower.  She registered for some storage bins with cloth liners.  The fabric on the liners had these colors... chocolate brown, pink, and mint green.  I decided to used the same colors to make her card and the matching label to attach to the hamper.  I used the hamper as her gift box to hold all the other items I got her




  • Card size - 4.25" x 5.5"
  • Label size - 8" x 8"
  • Cheery Lynn - flourish
  • Cuttlebug - embossing (Spots and Dots) and (Swiss Dots)
  • Design Studio
  • Fiskars - scalloped border punch
  • Quickutz pen - "It's a Girl" and colored with glitter gel pen 
  • SCAL - shadowing
  • Cricut cartridges: 
    • Celebrations - "girl"
    • Don Juan - "It's a"
    • Fabulous Finds - circle

Made for RAQ's 6-20 Card Sketch Challenge hosted by cstanzione

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! I love the colors, the texture and those tiny flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete