Card Sketch Challenge: 6-27 (sketch 2)

I was determined to use a Cricut cut I've never used before so this is what I chose... yeah ok, so the beehive is reversed.  I know the base is supposed to be yellow and the lines are supposed to be black, but I already cut it and already adhered glitter to it so I wasn't going to start over... so nyah!

The flowers were the first rosettes I made using a mini flower punch... I just never used them until now.  Each has 5 layers and I painted them with glitter.  The bee button I've had for a long time.  I covered it with liquid glass to make it all shiny.  All the papers are from scraps... the background paper is actually from a Halloween paper pack... shhh!


  • Card size - 4.25"  x 5.5"
  • Papers - Miss Elizabeth
  • Fiskars - mini flower punch
  • Sizzix - leaves
  • Spellbinder - oval frame
  • Cricut cartridge: Sentimentals - beehive and sentiment
Also made for sketch 3 of RAQ's 6-27 Card Sketch Challenge hosted by SandyPalmer

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute!! We'd never notice the 'backward' beehive if you hadn't mentioned it! :)

    ReplyDelete