February 8th Sketch Challenge

Sketch 1 in this week's Ad colors
(Black, Gray, White, Aqua)
Card size - 5.5" x 8.5"
Paper - DCWV
Border punch - Martha Stewart
Cricut cartridges:
Don Juan - "Happy"
Simply Sweet - "birthday" 


Sketch 2
This is my first project using Copic Sketch markers to color something other than balloons and cupcake... I was a little hesitant in coloring humans but when I saw this image, I just had to try
Card size - 5" x 5"
Papers - DCWV
Border punch - ek success
Embossing - Cuttlebug
Spellbinder - scalloped circle and circle
Copic Sketch Markers - coloring
Image - Precious Moment downloaded from Disney coloring pages
I used alcohol inks to color the large flower


Sketch 3 also in this week's Ad colors
This is a birthday card for my good friend Joe.  When I saw the sketch with the three rectangles in the corner, his name was the first thing that popped up in my head
Card size - 8.5" x 3.75"
Papers - DCWV
Sentiment is a stamp
Cricut cartridges:
Don Juan - "JOE"
Home Decor - fire / flourish
Pagoda - dragon
*shadow for the dragon and fire were welded in Design Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment