February 15th Sketch Challenge


Our Extra Credit for this week's challenge is to use embellishments

Sketch 1

Card size - 8.5" x 5.5"
Paper - DCWV
Cat image - downloaded from the internet colored with Copics
Oval - Spellbinder
Cricut cartridges:
 Paper Doll Dress Up - leaves
Stamping - "thinking of you" colored with Copics




Sketch 2 
For my cousin, Nicole who just found out she's having a baby girl!

Card size - 4.25" x 5.5"
Papers - Close to my Heart
Spellbinder - ovals
Close to My Heart stamp - "Grace and Beauty"
Cricut cartridges:
New Arrival - pregnant woman
Stamping - "oh baby"





Sketch 3 and in this week's Ad colors
(Lavender, White, Green)


Card size - 5.5" x 5.5"
Paper - Close to My Heart
Sentiment - stamp from Close to my Heart
Vellum panels - Martha Stewart border punch
Leaves - Sizzix
*Purple pearls with tulle - something I got on clearance from the wedding floral section at Michael's about a year ago
Cricut cartridge:
 Lacy Labels - scalloped circles

No comments:

Post a Comment