Challenge 11-4 (sketch 2)

This is for my cousin-in-law on her 40th birthday... shhhhhh!
  • Card size is 5.5" x 4.25"
  • Papers from DCWV and glitter foil
  • "forever" is copied from Gypsy Wanderings and cut with SCAL (Sure Cuts a Lot) and upper layer is pop-dotted
  • "29" from Plantin Schoolbook
  • Skittles were painted with silver metallic acrylic paint

My first heat embossing project

When I was about 12 years old, my mom insisted that we had a "designer's Christmas tree." My brothers and I wanted the traditional bright and cheery colors but we tolerated my mother's baby blue and peach colored ribbons and ornaments. She eventually gave up... years later. This is going to be my mom's Christmas card for this year
  • Card size is 8.5" x 5.5"
  • Papers from DCWV
  • Christmas tree copied from Christmas cartridge and cut with SCAL (Sure Cuts a Lot)
  • "Merry Christmas" is a stamp then heat embossed and pop-dotted
  • Skittles painted with silver metallic acrylic paint
  • Snowflake buttons from Dress It Up
Posted in Cricut Card Forum in November 4th Sketch Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment