A Lovely Blog Award



Claudette thought my blog is worthy of an award! I'm so honored. Please click on her name to follow the link to Claudette's Craft Corner. Thank you!

Here are the rules:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

These are some of the wonderful blogs I follow that I'm passing the awards to:

Claudette at Claudette's Craft Corner
Heather at Handmade by Jade
Rose at My Happy Place
Carolyn at Scrappin is My Thing
Lisa at Scrappin in NJ
iamtutu at New to Scrapping
Saundra at Our Scrappin' Place
Julia at Our Scrappin' Place
suevan911 at Lifes Great When "Bugged"
Meredith Black at Cre@tion$ & Cr@fting$ of Mr$. B!@ck
CherylB at Dragonfly Designs
Enfys at Going Buggy
DonnaMundinger at Popsicle Toes
(SusanBluerobot) at Susan Bluerobot
Pinklady50 at Paper Hugs
Rima at Rima's Stuff

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! So sweet to think of me..
    hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well how sweet of you to think of me!! thanks :) and i hope to feel better soon and be able to get back to blog hopping as i love to see what all are creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! It's an honor.

    ReplyDelete