My Sheri Crafts #191

Christmas

Design Team Sister, Sue wants us to create something with at least 3 dimensional embellishments... and do it in a Christmas theme.  I love this theme because I'm usually a last minute person and this one lets me have enough time to get ready for Christmas!  Come and join us at My Sheri Crafts and show us your project that includes all sorts of fun embellishments.


I decided to go with a tag.  This is actually large enough to hold a gift card in the back.  I do hope it's enough embellishments.

  • Paper from Recollection
  • Tag is from Cricut cartridge:  Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More  
  • "Merry Christmas" is a stamp
  • Flourish is from Spellbinders 
 
Thanks for looking!

Now... it's your turn to create something spectacular and join us over at  My Sheri Crafts

3 comments:

  1. Raquel, I love your gift card tag. Lovely rich colours and yes nice group of embelishments too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raquel, your tag is beautiful! No surprise, as "beautiful" describes most of your work! You're awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag Raquel! Love all your pretty embellishments!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete