It's that time of the year again when the kiddos go back to school! To celebrate this glorious occasion (yes glorious... I call it "my alone time"), I got to choose this challenge theme for My Sheri Crafts. Come join us and create any project with a school theme!
I've always wanted to make one of these crayon / pencil wreaths. I finally made one for a friend that works at our local elementary school. At Michael's Crafts, I found this monogram wooden wreath base. I thought it was the perfect thing to use so that I could personalize it for my friend.
I covered the "M" using DCWV paper. The "Ms. Martin" was created using SCAL. I outlined the mini chalkboard with Stickles. The school bus and the "READ" are recycled elements from an older project My Sheri Crafts #92 which no longer exists.
- Papers from DCWV
- 4 24-pack Crayola crayons
- "Ms. Martin" was designed in SCAL and cut with the Cricut
- Chalkboard bought from Michael's Crafts
- "READ" is from a Cricut cartridge (can't remember which one)
- School bus is from a Cricut cartridge (can't remember which one)
Thanks for looking!
Now... it's your turn to create something spectacular and join us over at My Sheri Crafts