My Sheri Crafts #137

FOOD, FOOD, and more FOOD


My turn to choose a theme for a challenge over at My Sheri Crafts... and I chose FOOD !


I have been seeing a lot of cards made from Spellbinder die cut pieces as the base so I wanted to give it a go.  I took a die cut that would fit an A2 envelop and ended up making it an easel card


For my food choice... naturally, I went with cupcakes.  I sooo LOVE cupcakes!  I chose a cupcake cut from one of my original Cricut cartridges... Home Decor.  The coordinating papers are from Basic Gray.  The icing part of the cupcake is embossed with Darice then I used glitter over the embossed section.  I used flowers from my stash and the leaves are from one of Martha Stewart border punches.  The sentiment is a stamp and heat embossed.  Now that I look at it... I don't think it was the best sentiment to use.  I'll probably change it to "You're Sweet" or something along those lines.  Oh well!

Thanks for looking!

Now... it's your turn to create something spectacular and join us over at  My Sheri Crafts

8 comments:

  1. Wow Raquel, wonderful easel card! Love how the cupcake pops out off to the side like that! Love it! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose a great theme because I love food! : ) Cute cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raq, this is one yummy card! The details are amazing! Thanks for coming up with this delicious theme. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raquel your card is so sweet, good enough to eat 😉. Love the frosting. I have had that cart for years and never made that cut..yet.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raquel, I love this! What a great cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this yummy cupcake easel card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cuppie easel card, Raquel!!! It truly looks good enough to eat and I like the idea of a 'sweet' sentiment though 'make a wish' seems very fitting for this card.

    ReplyDelete