My Sheri Crafts #135



Here's an interesting challenge over at My Sheri Crafts.  Design Team Sister, Sue, came out with the  chart below.  Our task was to make any project that used any 3 elements from the chart as long as they formed a straight line


 
I had quite a difficult time figuring out which row of elements to use... so I ended up using all the elements except a button and an image.


The tag shape is from Cricut cartridge: Picturesque.  Patterned paper is from DCWV and I embossed it with a Darice embossing folder.  The sentiment is a stamp and heat embossed.  The frame for the stamp is a Spellbinder die cut.  The flourish and leaves are Sizzix die cuts.  I used all sorts of different flowers from my stash.  Embellished with pearls all over the place.  The paper piercing is the eyelet on top of the tag.


Seven out of nine elements is not bad is it?

Thanks for looking!

Now... it's your turn to create something spectacular and join us over at  My Sheri Crafts

5 comments:

  1. Raquel, as always a beautiful creation. I LOVE that shape so unusual. I also love those little berry cluster thingies lol. Fab
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous tag Raquel! Gorgeous flowers!!! Love it all! :)
      Hugs,
      Sandy.

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeously-bedecked and beautiful tag, Raquel, in those luscious shades of purple -- LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally stunning tag Raquel, it's so beautiful.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raq, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love all the flowers that you used and those berry clusters are adorable! This is one of the projects that you make that I can't seem to stop drooling over. :-D

    ReplyDelete