My Sheri Crafts #133



Exciting new challenge over at My Sheri Crafts ... FLOWERS!  Design Team Sister, Sarah, has asked us to create any project that includes at least 3 flowers.  I love flowers!
 
I decided to take advantage of this challenge and make a Mother's Day card for my mother-in-law.  I wanted to play around with my newest Spellbinder toy... Fancy Ribbon Threader


I used an old stamp for the sentiment and heat embossed it.  The flourish is from Cheery Lynn, the diamond frame is a Spellbinder, and the flowers are all pre-made I've had in my stash.  The ribbon is actually from Valentine's Day... shhhhh! 


Thanks for looking!

Now... it's your turn to create something spectacular and join us over at  My Sheri Crafts

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card again Raquel. Love all the flowers and flourishes.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Raquel! Your MIL is going to LOVE it!!! It truly is wonderful! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Raquel, the flowers are so pretty.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely Raquel. Love all the pretty florals and your threaded ribbon is such a a nice finish. Thanks so much for the warm GD welcome. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Raq! Every time I've seen it I just kind say "Oh!" I LOVE it! It's a good thing you love flowers, because you always arrange them so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Raq, this is breathtaking! I love jow you added shadowing in the Spellbinder's frame and added the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! Love all the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete