My Sheri Crafts #123


Design Team sister, Sandy, has asked us to make any project that is Fall / Thanksgiving related for this week's theme for My Sheri Crafts.  I decided to make a Thanksgiving layout to use for this year.  My family and I are going on a Thanksgiving cruise... we have always wanted to experience a major holiday on a cruise.  I will add a 5" x 7" picture once we get back and write in the journal




The papers are from Close to My Heart.  I made the "thankful" using SCAL.  The large branch is from Cricut cartridge: Home Decor and the leaves are from Cricut cartridge: Basic Shapes.  I used a white gel pen for the tiny dots on "thankful"


Thanks for looking!

Now... it's your turn to create something spectacular and join us over at  My Sheri Crafts


Layout size: 12" x 12"

Supplies used:

Papers: Close to My Heart
Flowers are from Michael's $1 bin
Cricut cartridge: Basic Shapes - leaves
Cricut cartridge: Home Decor - branch

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh, you are SOOO LUCKY -- never have been on a cruise. After our health scare w/DH this week, we may have to make that a priority in the near future. We always said IF we ever did one, we'd go see Alaska, so we'll see?!!! Your LO is AWESOME and I know you'll have many family moments to treasure and I now know how very PRECIOUS each/every one can be, so ENJOY your cruise to the MAX!!! ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raquel, this is such a wonderful layout page! Love the papers, colors, well, everything! Wow, you are going on another cruise! I want to hear all about it when you get back! :)
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raquel,
    Love the layout ready to finish when you get back. Nice colours and the branch is good on there too.
    Have a great time.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raq, beautiful layout! I can't wait to see the pictures you add to it!

    ReplyDelete