My Sheri Crafts #105

Read Across America

 

It's time to celebrate reading over at My Sheri Crafts! Read Across America Day is a nationwide reading celebration that takes place annually on March 2... on Dr. Seuss's birthday!  Our theme this time is to create any project that reflects reading in any way

I made four bookmarks... four because that's how much I could make using up these particular coordinating scrap pieces of papers


They are fairly simple but with the print on the paper... it seems a bit busy.  I suppose adding all the flourish didn't help make it look "un-busy" either.  Each bookmark has a quote I liked that I found online



I used Spellbinders for these flourish and a Fiskar flower punch




I used Cheery Lynn for these flourish and a Fiskar flower punch


Thanks for looking!


Now... it's your turn to create something spectacular and join us over at  My Sheri Crafts

Supplies used:
Papers - DCWV
Quotes are downloaded from online and printed
Close to My Heart - inks
Cheery Lynn - green flourish and all butterflies
Fiskars - flower punch
Spellbinder - frames and red flourish
Stickles

5 comments:

  1. Raquel, great set of bookmarks! Love how each one of them have different wonderful sayings on them! Love all the swirls,and the shiny on the flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these quotes, Raquel, and I actually considered doing my bookmarks with some, but kept changing my mind (even after I first posted my photo -- LOL)!!! Yours are so fun and make me think of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful bookmarks Raquel. I have been looking around your blog for awhile and I hope you don't mind, but I have awarded you a Liebster Blog award - find out more on my Blog. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raq, I think these are beautiful! Love the papers and the swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raq, your bookmarks look so cheerful! I could very well imagine how the pops of color would brighten the pages of the books. I love how you added the quotes too.

    ReplyDelete