Card Sketch Challenge: 3-28 (sketch 3)

I haven't quite decided yet what to use this card for so I didn't put any sentiment.  I will probably end up using this as a Mother's Day card.






  • Card size - 5.5" x 4.25"
  • Card size when opened - 12" x 4.25"
  • Papers - Close to My Heart
  • Close to My Heart - stamps inside
  • Cuttlebug - embossing
  • Sizzix - leafy branches
  • Cricut cartridges:
    • Fabulous Finds - card base welded to the shaped flap
    • Home Accents - flourish
    • Home Decor - shaped flap welded using Design Studio

Made for RAQ's 3-28 Card Sketch Challenge hosted by Turtlebug

2 comments:

  1. Raquel,
    This is so pretty. I just love the way you carried the look if the leaf branches throught the design. The papers and the embossing are just perfect together. and the flowrers just really pop!!! Oh so pretty.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card!! The colors are gorgeous, that fold is so neat, and I especially love the embossed shaped flap!

    ReplyDelete