My Sheri Craft is now two years old! To celebrate... this week's theme is all about birthdays for the little ones.
I created this project for my niece, Emily, who will be turning 2 years old. I made these goodie boxes using a Dunkin Donut box template I bought for $.27! LOL! The girl at the counter looked at me when I told her I just wanted to buy the box. Of course, I bought a donut as well, but I had her put it in a small bag.
- Box dimensions - 7" x 4.25" x 6"
- Paper - DCWV
- Stamp - all images of the animals and colored with Copics
- Stamp - "don't feed the ANIMALS"
- Clouds are cut out from K&Company paper
- "Happy 2nd Birthday Emily" is computer generated
- Cricut cartridges:
- CM Traveler - sun
- Don Juan - "2"
- Paper Doll Dress Up - leafy trees
- Plantin Schoolbook - grass